The meaning of dreaming of mirrors is closely related to the perception you have or want to have of reality, of yourself, of others or of what surrounds you.
The mirror can show you how you are, how you would like to be, how you should be, or it can even show you a distorted reality by exaggerating defects or qualities. Therefore, dreams with mirrors contain great meaning that can help you get to know yourself better.
Dream of a mirror
dream of a big mirror
If you dream of a large mirror, it means that you have very high expectations about yourself or about yourself or about the future.
In general, the size of the mirror represents your ambition, what you expect from life or what you want to achieve in the future.
On the other hand, and depending on what you see reflected in the mirror, this dream may be indicating that you have a hard time accepting criticism from others, that you are very submissive or subjected to the judgment of others and that you always try to please or please everyone. the world.
Dream of a small mirror
If you dream of a small mirror, it means that you do not have great ambitions, that you are happy with what you have within your reach and you try to adapt to what surrounds you without expecting great things or aspiring to an opulent future.
This dream may also be reflecting the fact that you do not let yourself be affected by the comments, thoughts or judgments that others may make about you, you are very aware of who you are and you have a strong personality.
dream of a broken mirror
When you dream of a broken mirror, it means that a great change is going to take place in your life that may be related to what you see reflected in the mirror, for example:
- If you see another person reflected in a broken mirror , it means that a distance or rupture could occur between that person and you.
- If you see yourself reflected or reflected in a broken mirror , it means that you are going to experience a great change related to the loss of something or someone, a separation, a change of job…
- If you dream that you break the mirror or the mirror breaks in front of you , it means that you are going to receive bad news regarding a topic or matter that worries you or is important to you.
Dream of a covered mirror
Dreaming of a mirror covered by a sheet, cloth or any object that prevents seeing the reflection in the mirror itself symbolizes the fact that you do not want to see a reality that is in your life or that you cannot see it, either because it bothers you, because you face something or someone difficult or because of what it symbolizes for you.
Dream of mirrors without reflection
Dreaming of a mirror in which you cannot see yourself or does not reflect anything means that you are not being objective or objective with yourself or with yourself, that you are not being completely fair or just with what surrounds you, both with the situations you live in and with yourself. with the people around you.
This dream may also be indicating a lack of sensitivity that prevents you from connecting with some feelings.
Dream of a dirty mirror
If you dream of a dirty, tarnished mirror that shows a blurred image of what is reflected in it, it means that you cannot or do not know how to distinguish between good and bad, good and bad, beautiful and ugly. or right from wrong. Probably because of the circumstances that you have had to live.
Dream about a clean or shiny mirror
On the contrary, if you dream of a clean or shiny mirror that shows a clear and sharp image of what is reflected in it, it means that you have great visual or sensitive acuity to capture certain sensations, energies or details from people or situations.
Dream of seeing yourself in the mirror
Dreaming of seeing yourself reflected or reflected in the mirror shows how you really see yourself, how you would like to see yourself or how you should see yourself. The sensation you experience in the dream will also be very important to analyze the meaning, for example:
- If you see yourself reflected or reflected in the mirror as you are in reality , it means that you feel good about yourself or yourself, that you do not need to change or you do not think you should.
- If you dream that you see yourself reflected or reflected in the mirror with a different appearance than the real one, it means that you probably want to change something about yourself. It can be physically, emotionally or internally, there may be aspects of yourself that you don’t like.
- On the other hand, if you dream that you see yourself reflected or reflected in the mirror older, it means that you are afraid of the passage of time and the changes it may cause in you.
- If you dream that you see yourself reflected or reflected in the mirror younger than you really are , it means that you long for a past time or a special time lived.
- Finally, if you dream that you look in the mirror but see another person’s face, it means that you want something from that person, be it a physical, intellectual, personal quality…
Dream that you see a ghost in the mirror
Dreaming that you see a ghost in the mirror, that is, a deceased person who is reflected in the mirror, means that you have many doubts about the development of important issues or on which your progress, your future or your happiness depends. It means that the outcome of some situation you are experiencing scares you and that you do not know how to deal with it.