The trunk of a car is often associated with spiritual renewal and development. This dream may indicate that you have too many material possessions and it is important to have a good spring cleaning to clear the clutter.
This may also reflect that your life is getting too messy to deal with.
In your dream you can have
- I discovered a trunk in your car.
- Put a trunk in your own car.
- Put a trunk in someone else’s car.
- He pulled a trunk out of a car.
- Easily lifted a trunk from a car.
- He paid to have his trunk removed.
- Dress up a car trunk with no strings attached.
- Seen a trunk attached to a foreign object such as a door or refrigerator.
- I had a trunk that weighed you down or that you had to drag.
- Remove the trunk of the car that weighed you down.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You were able to remove the trunk of the car without resorting to any criminal activity (ie, the trunk of the car was immediately lifted or an officer removed it for you).
- Put a trunk on an enemy or an enemy’s car.
- You removed the trunk of the car that was attached to your own body.
Detailed interpretation of sleep…
A trunk serves as an extremely cruel punishment for the offender. Not only will you have to pay a fine for your violation, but you will not be able to drive your own vehicle even if it is right in front of you. The trunk is the authority’s way of pinning something to your face and then telling you that you can’t have it. The expression that comes to mind here is, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too.” Therefore, dreams about car boots represent a restriction, especially a restriction of movement.
If you find a trunk in your car or on your own body, you may feel stuck or worried about something. You may feel that your life is going nowhere, and the dream signifies a stop in your life. You must work to eliminate that figurative “trunk”. Find out what is holding you back in life, and go for it. Something is keeping you from realizing your true potential. You could also be worried about a major move. If you are moving somewhere and you dream of a trunk, your subconscious is resisting.
If you dream that the trunk of a car or your own body is removed, it shows that you are going to free yourself from worry. Sit back and relax, because soon everything will be fine. You’re going to go places, literally and figuratively speaking.
If you put a trunk on another person’s car, and especially if you recognize who that person was, you are being too hard on someone important to you in your life. If you are unable to forgive someone, they will have trouble getting over their past transgressions. You’re holding yourself back from developing a better relationship with this person by constantly blaming them, and you need to be able to move on so the other person can too.
However, if you put down the trunk of an enemy’s car, or if you see the trunk of an enemy’s car, this can be a form of justice. Do not worry, because something bad will happen to this person in the near future, and karma will return to your enemy. Your subconscious is still warning you to let go of that grudge. It will be taken care of, and you will no longer have to worry about this person.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life
- Travel, relocation and moving.
- Important life events.
- Move forward from the tragedies of the past.
- Self-acceptance and forgiveness.
Feelings that you may have encountered during the dream of a car trunk
Stuck. Aggravated. Silenced. Motionless. Distant.