A dream of your partner is a positive omen if the partner in the dream shows signs of love and respect.
However, if the partner is negative in nature, this suggests a level of uncertainty regarding personal life, especially if the dreamer is a man.
All partner-related dreams tend to be a symbolic reflection of the relationship.
The dreamer is a man
If you are a man and you have a dream in which your partner is unfaithful to you, it is a symbolic sign of concern for the future of the relationship. An effort should be made to encourage communication. Be as clear as humanly possible so that all information and communication with your partner (in waking life) is clear and to the point.
For a man to dream of his boss being a partner indicates a promotion.
The dreamer is a woman
For a woman, dreaming of her partner probably represents the feeling towards others. The male partner in the dream is the key to identifying inner emotional insecurities. Any love interest in the dream indicates that a relationship needs to be explored and the partnership within the dream represents beliefs and how the woman will shape her waking life experiences.
If the dreamer is a woman and the association in the dream is with someone who is NOT their partner in waking life, then this indicates a delay in money matters. The dream may also include personal clues such as the actual building or person in your dream being familiar or unknown. In general, any dream about a partner in a romantic sense means that you are not communicating or expressing yourself properly in a relationship.
In this dream you can have
- I dreamed of a male with whom I shared a partner, which symbolizes premonition and lack of forward movement.
- I dreamed of a woman with whom I shared a partnership, symbolizing the arrival of new information and perhaps new opportunities.
- You found yourself ending a partnership in the dream that both parties agreed to.
- Not broken: the willingness to work together and the willingness to vacate if problems are intractable.
- He found himself ending a partnership in the dream in which both parties argued mercilessly showing an inability to work together to find solutions to problems.
- Had a co-worker, like a policewoman or cop
Positive changes are afoot if
- Your partnership was long-term, in which you and your partner grow old together.
- The couple presented a job or relationship opportunity.
- You accepted a change in company status as a way to eliminate excess baggage.
- You found yourself focused on future partnerships after leaving the previous one.
The detailed meaning of sleep
Another common dream of this nature is that you think you know the dream partner very well. However, when you wake up and are not aware of the character of the dream, this is negative. It is a very common thing and is reflected in your inner spiritual beliefs. The energy that the character represents in the dream is important. This can mean opportunity.
We have touched on the masculine and feminine aspects of this dream but this depends on how you feel in the dream when you wake up. But in general, sex differences are due to the way men respond to problems at a stereotypical level and the way women respond.
If you were dreaming of ending a relationship that no longer gives you satisfaction in the dream, this shows that if the situation is going to handle itself as time goes by, you will not have to fight hard to end the relationship if you are aware of this relationship upon awakening. Being unaware suggests that there are some emotional wounds you feel in the past.
If the relationship was a positive influence on you in your dream, this is symbolic that there is going to be some news that is going to affect the way you view the relationship. This can be a positive if you felt good about it, however if you didn’t, and you have a sense of foreboding, then there will be a lot to consider that you are not aware of right now in the very near future.
Seeing yourself as a police woman or man suggests that you have a co-worker or a new boss and possible resistance at work.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life…
- Couple breakups that are coming.
- recent breakups.
- Different types of relationship status.
- Uncertainty associations.
Feelings you may have encountered during the dream of associations
Commitment. Uncertainty. Vulnerability. Happiness. Acceptance. Welfare. Excitement. Happy. Clarity. Clean out old luggage to make room for new. Relief.