What does it mean to dream of being angry?
When one is angry or experiences someone being angry, this is a trait that describes someone who is angry, frustrated, or upset as a result of situations that encompass varying degrees of disapproval.
A person can be angry about a situation, a place, a person, an argument, a movie, any number of reasons. Being upset is a personality trait that means we are angry at someone or taking it out on someone who is unreasonable. Sometimes being upset is used to be described as something that is a brief moment of frustration that passes and sometimes lasts a long time.
If you dream of being the person who is angry with someone, this can be a sign of health and you should make sure to control your high blood pressure. Normally, these types of dreams are those that represent a very nervous person or a person with a very strong head that does not support changes well.
In this dream you can have
- I’ve been upset with a neighbor for hurting you.
- I have been molested with a child.
- You experienced someone being angry with you.
- Experienced the vexation of an animal.
- You have been disturbed on a plant.
- You have been disturbed by some kind of inanimate object.
- You have been angry when you heard your lover’s favorite song on the radio.
- You are angry with an apple.
- You’re upset that you can’t make a sandwich because you’re missing the avocado.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You were able to relax after being teased.
- He found others relaxed who used to be.
- You came up with nice ways to get along with others in a stressful situation.
- You could make your sandwich with the avocado and stop being upset since irritation is mostly a negative attribute.
- You touched the keys of someone who was angry with you and then you felt better.
The detailed meaning of sleep
If you dream of experiencing someone being upset as a result of something they have done it means that the dreamer is feeling too guilty for something they did or did not complete. You are still trying to purge the energy of that experience.
Feeling guilty about upsetting someone often means that you must resolve unresolved situations and play nice with those who have previously been seen as enemies in order to clear the karmic board. These dreams are a call to action for you and it is time to swallow your pride and do the right thing.
When you see yourself as a child or an immature individual, you want to consider your own fault in a situation. Usually these dreams are indicative of being controlling and are a warning that you are causing trouble in a situation. This is a time to consider your own guilt or culpability.
Annoyance can also refer to cursing or wanting to scold someone. When the dreamer is being picked on by someone else, or is being made to feel angry or cursed, then suppressed emotions are often a problem. If you dream that you feel upset about someone else’s actions, consider the validity of your own feelings in the dream. If you cannot see the person who is bothering you, if their face is hidden, or if you are simply being bothered by too many people, then this is usually representative of a general situation rather than a specific person causing problems in your waking world. Often the mind is working on these issues and there is not much you can do in the waking world,
Being disturbed by an inanimate object or a plant is a strange dream. This is quite direct and indicates that you are being silly or immature in your life. Consider the people or situations that have been getting on your nerves and look at your own behavior. Stop being petty in your life and avoid the drama.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life
- Overcoming anger.
- Indulgence in reactionary situations.
- Feeling lost or afraid.
- Uncertain about where to put your emotions.
Feelings You May Have Encountered During a Vexed Dream
Frustration. Vexation. Uncertainty. Anger. Calm. Peace. Nice. Determined. Concentrated.