When one dreams of Elvis Presley there are several types of meanings that could be attributed to the dreamer’s current life situation. First, this may be a symbol that the dreamer is out of sync with the modern world.
It’s a sign that you want to go back to a more innocent time, when men and women had roles and everything seemed fresh and new.
Elvis tends to be a representative of that kind of energy, of the time in American history where everyone felt like they understood what they were going to do and what role they had to play. When one dreams of Elvis, there is likely to be a feeling within the dreamer that they have strayed from this type of energy and find they don’t know how to re-enter it. This dream reminds the dreamer that this level of innocence or newness can be found throughout a person’s life and is not always dependent on the work that other people in the world do. The dream is saying that if you want that kind of innocence and flavor in your world, you must make it happen for yourself.
In this dream you can have
- Meet Elvis in person.
- I had a wise conversation with Elvis about how to get joy and celebration in one’s life.
- He watched Elvis die, thus putting all his own indulgences in front of him.
- He found Elvis clothes in your closet, showing your willingness to become a superstar, metaphorically speaking.
Positive changes are afoot if
- When you met Elvis in person, he wanted your autograph.
- You had a wise conversation with Elvis about how to get joy and celebration in one’s life.
- He had a funeral service for Elvis where everyone was dressed as him, showing that others want to learn how to find celebration in life too.
- He decided to become an Elvis impersonator, thus bringing this level of joy into his life on a daily basis.
The detailed meaning of sleep
Dreaming of Elvis can also mean that you are excited about an exciting potential prospect that is to come and that you are ready to celebrate. Many people would celebrate when in the presence of Elvis, so often if he appears in your dream he is trying to tell you that it is time to celebrate. This can also be a warning, because of the way he died, not to overindulge, because sometimes those indulgences can become a habit that you can make at the end of your life.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life
- Lack of dynamism or anything interesting in one’s life.
- Excessive indulgence.
- The need to be unique.
Feelings you may have encountered during an Elvis dream
Boredom. Excessive indulgence. Uncertainty. Self deprivation. Inconsistency. Forward movement. Clarity of purpose.