Jelly is often part of a dream, such as eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or eating jelly on toast, rather than being the main focus of your dream. On a rare occasion if you have a dream about jelly and jelly is the focus of the dream then this may indicate a desire or need for love in your life. It is likely that you feel very lonely in your waking world and want some kind of company. The good news is that no matter how much jelly appears in your dreams, it is usually a sign of love and relationships coming into your life. Here are the different ways that jelly (including types of jelly) can be interpreted in a dream.
In this dream you can have
- He ate jelly.
- made jelly
- He bought jelly.
- I wanted a certain type of jelly but there was only one other type available.
- They offered him jelly with a food that didn’t go with it, like spaghetti or fries.
- He used jelly as an ingredient.
- Craving jelly.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You craved the jelly and you got the one you wanted
- He ate something with jelly that normally wouldn’t taste good but was delicious afterwards
- made of jelly
The detailed meaning of sleep
The type of jelly in your dream indicates your current view of love or the attitude you are showing when looking for love:
- Grape … A kind of flirt, a special charm for you
- Strawberry … is common or easy..
- Orange – You’re looking for something to have fun with style, but not to give off vibes that you want a committed or long-term relationship
- Apple – Looking for a long term relationship and is likely to find her soul mate in her life soon
- Pear … Foot fish. It is perceived that you are not interested in love
- Raspberry , blackberry or blueberry … Take it easy. You are open and attractive in love right now but you are not desperately looking for someone.
When you’re interested in a relationship, how you get in touch with her is important. You have to be aware of your own actions and how you are perceived. When you are making jello in a dream this is the creative part of a relationship and indicates that new relationships are being formed. Right now is the time to change your image if you are not putting the right energy out there or attracting what you want into your life.
Eating jelly with another indicates that you are likely to have challenges or competition in love.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life
- Start a relationship..
- summer leagues
Feelings you may have encountered during a jello dream
Hunger. How good. Tired. Social. Sticky. Squishy. Confined.