Dreaming of kneeling is the harbinger of hatred and slander.
If you dream of kneeling in a place that is not dedicated to prayer and worship, it means that you should be careful not to do or say things that cause you discomfort. However, kneeling to pray in a dream suggests that you will soon get help from some people and get rid of all your big worries.
In your dream you can have
- You are on your knees.
- People kneel.
- Kneeling before someone important.
- Kneeling to pick something up.
- Kneeling in the church.
- Kneeling at a sick person’s bed.
- Kneeling before a man.
- On his knees before a woman.
Positive changes are afoot if
- Your dream was positive in nature.
- Be ready and open to the changes ahead.
- Do not resist change in any way.
- Stay positive and open.
- You did not experience much pain in the dream.
- The dream had a happy ending.
- You have learned something from this dream.
- You feel happiness for the good resolution of your dream.
Detailed interpretation of sleep
Seeing other people kneeling in your dream indicates possible humiliation, especially in the business world. Seeing a person on their knees means that you have done something bad for someone and now you feel guilty about it.
Kneeling before someone is a sign of greeting. If you kneel before a woman, this predicts that you might make a fool of yourself. Seeing yourself kneeling is also a sign of guilt. If you kneel to pray in your dream, this portends good fortune and luck ahead. Kneeling before other people means that your guilt will soon humiliate you.
Kneeling down to pick up or pick something indicates that you know how to seize your own opportunities. If you kneel in church, it is the omen of being able to fulfill your wishes.
Kneeling at a patient’s bed predicts a family illness. Kneeling before a man means humiliation, while kneeling before a woman portends quarrels and litigation.
Feelings you may have encountered during a kneeling dream
Surprised. Happy. Amazed. Curious. Enjoying. Humble. Devotee. Trust. Believer. Happy.