Dreams involving pain have a multifaceted meaning because they can be the result of many different elements that contribute to life.
You could be experiencing the pain of a rupture in which your heart seems to be the one that is suffering during sleep. When this happens in a dream, there is evidence that the dream is only telling you the state of your heart at the moment. But it is a good omen to experience heartache or heartache in a dream.
At least you were willing to love enough to feel this painful sensation. This dream means that you are alive and every time you go through a painful or transitional period, you will become stronger in character and in spirit.
A life without pain is a life not lived, as they say, so this dream is an omen that you are going to be okay because you are going to allow yourself to get through the time of pain and accept that you learned what you needed to learn.
In this dream you can have…
- …received a kick in the stomach, symbolizing your need to take care of the solar plexus area.
- Feeling heart or chest pain in the dream that directly connects you to your current emotional state due to a breakup or change in a relationship.
- Feeling pain in the head either in the temples showing stress or tension or in the third eye showing a disconnection or even a blockage of the spiritual centers in the body making it impossible for you to connect to your higher energy source because you have taken too much of the “real world” view.
- Experienced pain in the eyes showing that you are not able to see the truth that is happening around you or that you saw something that you wish you could not see.
Experiencing the grief of someone dying in a dream, the feeling of grief suggests that the problem at home will have a profound effect on you. When you are tired, sick or exhausted the dream of pain can enter your subconscious mind. Try listening to some relaxing music. If you feel weak in the dream and have a seizure, this indicates that financial matters may be more difficult in the future.
Pain can also be experienced by others in a dream. The energy within the dream is very important. If there is a feeling of fear, you may find someone who resists the orders you give them. This can also apply to a partner, if the partner is experiencing pain within their dream there is a motivation to be materially rich. There is also a hidden feeling of being poor. The emotions of pain may be present, but there may be no way to stop the pain within the dream. The fact that any part of the body feels pain indicates a restriction in a race.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You found yourself healing your body parts – symbolizing your ability to heal yourself and start fresh after experiencing a sour or painful situation.
- You felt a level of acceptance over the heartache showing that you understand the change.
- You found yourself healing others of their pain.
- You healed the pain of animals, thus showing your compassionate nature.
The detailed meaning of sleep
Physical body pain is representative of overwork in your daily life.
This comes up in a dream as a way of reminding yourself of the need to take things slow and your body needs a break.
This happens when one works within a state of fitness or a job that involves physical labor.
If one experiences pelvic pain this is representative of fertility fears or issues related to the reproductive organs and a time is needed at the doctors for a check up. If you are the cause of your own physical pain, this indicates that you are overwhelmed by problems that feel out of your control.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life
- Heartache as a result of the end of a relationship
- Misunderstandings in love and romance.
- The pain associated with a lack of spiritual involvement.
- Loss of faith.
Feelings you may have encountered during a pain dream
Heartache. Uncertainty. Relief. Healing. lessons. Restlessness. Pain. Suffering. Stress. Indecision. Understanding. Frustration. Happiness. Renewal. Inner force. Security.