Being a protector of someone can be a frightening but empowering dream, and when you have dreams of this type, you should consider that dreaming that you are protecting someone suggests that you are putting up a wall or emotional barrier between yourself and others. your surroundings. Consider who or what you are protecting for clues as to what aspect of your own being you are afraid to let out and let others know.
In this dream you can have
- He saved someone.
- He protected someone weaker than you.
- Stopped an angry horde.
- Stopped or separated a person from an abusive relationship.
- Stopping someone who was being rude or not genuine?
- Yell at someone to get their attention.
- He drew attention to himself so that someone else would not have a problem.
Positive changes occur if
- You stand up for a just cause
The detailed meaning of sleep
Protection obviously has a link to dangerous situations and the desire to avoid people who cause you problems. If life has been bad lately, then the dream may reflect your need for reassurance at the moment. But protection in dreams can have a deeper meaning. You may be trying to protect people from your worst habits and tendencies. You may also want to protect some hopes and dreams from your own doubts and negative feelings.
When you dream of protecting others, there is often a feeling of fear or relativity in your dream. This is an indication of what you need in your own life or how you should use your energies. Consider the situations you face where your own drive to protect others would be necessary. In the areas of parenting and when this is reflected in your own dream, it is a call that your child is in a situation where your help is needed. Often when you have dreams like this, help is not asked for in the waking world, but it should still be offered. This can be a positive bonding experience for you too.
When you are helping someone and protecting them from someone else by offering shelter as a way out, this can be an indication that you need to exhaust your resources to fix your own past. Usually, these dreams will show that you are in a place in your own life where you have to pay for mistakes that are coming up or coming to light. Better to get ahead of the curve and admit any mistakes right now.
Dreaming of protecting those you don’t know, especially from a great threat, can bode well for your waking world in terms of increased responsibilities. Right now you need to be in a position of strength and trust your own convictions for success.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life
- Stand up for someone or something you believe in
- Being upset about aspects of your life
- resource depletion
- protect your family
- Protect your investments
Feelings you may have encountered during the dream of protecting someone
Distress. Fear. Speed. Dare. Courage. Restless. Incredulous. Grumpy. Protective. Dangerous.
- What does it mean to dream of killing someone?
- What does it mean to dream of avoiding someone?
- What does it mean to dream of hitting someone with the car?
- What does it mean to dream of praising someone?
- What does it mean to dream of someone poor?