This dream can include the following feelings: totally desperate, miserable, humiliating or miserable.
If you are responding to an abject situation (which has made you feel depressed) then this dream indicates that you do not have the experience to overcome adversity. The other areas of your dream focus on having high expectations for the future and that you should focus your energies on your career as you are going to have enjoyable work experiences. If you see others abject, then this dream indicates that you are going to meet false friends in the near future. It is important to understand your financial commitments so that you can positively move forward in life.
When you have a dream about being depressed it is quite worrying and can provide worry in waking life. However, its connotations may not be so negative. Sometimes our dreams connect with our subconscious where we feel comparable emotions. A series of destructive wishes within our dreams occur when we are contemplating “giving up” on a relationship or even a company. This is how dreams work. The mind clearly uses depression in the dream to give up something. There can be many reasons why you are depressed in your dream state, such as poverty, matters of the heart, etc. What you need to understand is that these feelings only reveal the inner thoughts that you are clearly aware of.
The detailed interpretation of dreams
This dream is often connected to areas of your life that need more attention, such as your career or love life. You may feel very dissatisfied as well as very depressed when you wake up. This dream indicates that you may have some misfortune in the future. It is important that you maintain a relaxed state of mind. This dream is due to the pressure of climbing the career ladder, and possibly setting goals that may be out of your reach. The stressful impact you feel in your dream can stay with you when you wake up.
If you have this type of dream frequently, think about the reason. This dream expresses the fear of depression. It is important to make the transition from one feeling to another. This dream must be related to the fact of judging yourself, feeling self-conscious or depressed when you wake up.
In your dream you can have
This dream can occur in the following areas of your life:
- There are events that make it difficult to relax.
- People dislike your approach to matters related to work or love – think of others before responding to someone.
- Found poverty = material well-being.
- Feeling down in spirit and hope for the future = happiness.
- Feeling depressed about a situation = depressed in real life.
- Being in a depressed state of mind = see above – means being depressed in real life.
- To dream that you or others are abject = worried about someone close to you.
- Lose in matters of the heart. = romantic connection with someone unknown.
Positive changes are afoot if
- The dream turned out to be a pleasant experience.
- You were in control throughout the dream.
- This dream was positive in nature.
New beginnings are needed in your life if in your dream
- The dream was negative and your spirits did not rise in the dream.
- When you woke up this affected your daily existence, negatively.
- The dream made you feel low in your waking life.
Feelings you may have encountered during sleep.
Sadness. extreme misfortune. Lost of control. Afraid. You expressed disappointment or sorrow. He found that he was helpless. Sadness. Helplessness – strong feelings of unpleasantness. Afraid. Angry. The feeling that you can’t move on. Miserable. relieved.