A rosary in a dream is a sign of asking and receiving, as well as contemplation.
When your dreams center around rosaries or rosary beads, consider the ways reflection and solitude can benefit your life.
The association of a rosary in a dream is devotion, purity, spirituality and longing. When you dream of holding a rosary in a dream or carrying one with you, then this is a sign of feeling lonely. This is not a social symbol in a dream and when you see this then it is not an indication that you will have friends or love or anything like that.
The rosary symbol is more spiritual and is a symbol of the search for unity with the divine or God and the need for direction. Consider the ways you feel out of tune or out of your own way. Often this symbol will reappear in your dream when you feel extreme dissatisfaction in your own life or when you know that you could be doing better or offering more in a worldly sense.
In this dream you can have
- I pray.
- He had a rosary in his hand.
- I was meditating on a rosary.
- He noticed many different rosaries in a dream.
- He was holding rosary beads.
- He was given a rosary or rosary beads.
- He sought comfort and wisdom from the church.
- I needed spiritual guidance.
- Helped someone pray or prayed for someone.
- You have been offered love and healing thoughts.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You use a rosary to pray and openly ask for help.
- You pray with someone.
- You meditate on a rosary or use rosary beads to meditate and find peace, comfort or tranquility.
The detailed meaning of sleep
If you feel despair in your waking world and see a rosary in a dream, this can often be a sign to turn to God, the church, or whatever faith you believe in. You will likely find comfort in allowing your own problems to be handed over to God to find peace and absolution. Because of this, the rosary is often a sign of the need to put your hands up and walk away from a situation that no longer serves you, is not good for you, or is not beneficial to your life path and goals. Now is a time when you shouldn’t invite drama or get involved in your problems, as they are likely to be too much for you or there isn’t an immediate solution. Sometimes time is simply needed to heal wounds and create a better environment for your life.
The rosary is a symbol of prayer and the need to be guided by the divine. Pay close attention to the clues you are given. You may find that your answers have a solution, but don’t shy away from them simply because you don’t think they work. Now is the time to take a leap of faith and have patience in the universe. Sometimes there is nothing you can do but walk away and give it to God.
This dream is associated with the following scenarios in your life
- You need guidance or spiritual direction.
- Trusting in the faith of God and knowing that everything will be alright.
- Give up your own power and control to a higher power.
- Understanding your path and your place in the world.
- Have faith.
- Dealing with the illness or illness of a loved one.
Feelings you may have encountered during a rosary dream
Peace. Peace. Happy. Light. Nice. Certain. Pure. Searching. I long. Hopeful. Helpless.