What does it mean to dream of the Titanic?
Dreaming of the Titanic means some conflicts within your own subconscious.
It means that you go against your intuitions or do what you don’t agree with as a person.
Dreaming of the Titanic also means that you will have very high expectations but you will be disappointed by others that you never expected to be disappointed at all. When you wait so long for something and end up not getting what you want, you become disappointed and feel very uncomfortable. This type of feeling can also cause the dream with the Titanic.
When you see the Titanic in your dream, it can also mean that there may be some emotions in your life that are taking over you and you are getting exhausted by these emotions.
In your dream you can have
- Seeing that you have titans around you that show that you have power and that you are capable of making anything happen and that you have the power to control your destiny.
- Seen the titanic that symbolizes the battle between you and your enemies as you try to achieve your goals in life. There are always enemies everywhere we go, no matter how good and friendly we may try to be.
- The Titanic in your dream and you feel very emotionally unstable as you get very scared and start to think that you are very unworthy. It means that you have low self-esteem and you need to re-examine yourself and come to like yourself and others.
- Seeing that you’ve become a titan. This type of dream shows that you see yourself as unworthy and worthless. It shows that you feel so bad about yourself and that you don’t value yourself at all.
Positive changes are afoot if
- You have a titanic dream and you realize the power you have to control everything that happens to you. You will feel satisfied in life as you will be able to get what you want in life. You will be able to control yourself and others.
- You dream about the titanic and you get disappointed after having a very high expectation of something but after all you work to achieve your goals and you forget about the expectations. You also learn not to have too high expectations of something and to be able to control your emotions.
- In your dream and you feel that you are emotionally unstable but you realize your weakness and seek help through therapy. You end up getting help and overcoming your fears in life.
Detailed interpretation of sleep
A dream about the Titanic indicates the battle you are fighting against yourself as you try to do the right thing, but you do not have the satisfaction of having done the right thing.
When you have a dream that you have become a titanic, it symbolizes that you feel very inferior and unworthy. It means that you no longer value yourself and that you need to work on your self-esteem.
It also means that you have the feeling that people do not value you and that you are not important to anyone in life.
Feelings you may have encountered during a Titanic dream
Fear, unhappiness, anxiety, fear, exhaustion, anger, helplessness.