When you dream that you marry your ex-partner, you reveal a series of feelings that still live in you, either because of the imprint that person left on you, because you have not managed to overcome that lost love or because there is still a relationship between you. special connection that at some point will be revitalized.
- Dreaming that you marry your ex-partner feeling happy means that that person is still on your way, that one way or another, sooner or later you will meet again and destiny will offer you the possibility of restarting your love story.
- If you dream that you marry your ex-partner with a feeling of sadness or feeling doubts , it means that you have not managed to forget that person, that you have not been able to turn the page, that you have not managed to overcome that breakup and that is preventing you from moving forward in life. sentimental ground.
Dream that you marry your ex partner but with another face
If you dream that you marry your ex-partner but his face, his body do not correspond to the real one, it means that you must turn the page with that story, you must try to overcome that love story, the universe is sending you signals to restart your life, so that you get out of that emotional hole in which you have stagnated, which is preventing you from being happy.
Dreaming that you marry your ex-partner dressed in white
Dreaming that you marry your ex-partner dressed in white means that you are going to receive news from that person, that you are going to have a meeting with him or her, that communications between you are going to take place, in short, that they are going to move things between that person and you in no time.
Dreaming that you marry your ex partner dressed in black
On the contrary, if you dream that you marry your ex-partner dressed in black, it means that there are pending issues between you and that person to resolve that are painful or complicated or even that that person did not play fair with you, that they were not up to the task. height of your expectations, of your needs and that deep down it is not worth giving him a new opportunity in case he returns to your life.
Dream that you marry your ex partner in a church
- If you dream that you marry your ex-partner in a beautiful church , it means that your love has been something intense, magical and special that despite the circumstances and what has happened between you, that person continues to think of you, keep remembering you, you are someone very special to him or her. At the same time, this dream is the announcement of a possible future reconciliation between you and that person.
- If, on the other hand, you dream that you marry your ex-partner in an old, dilapidated or deteriorated church, it means that the love story you have lived was founded on lies, that your ex-partner was not sincere or sincere with you or that he even played with your feelings
Dreaming that you marry your ex-partner and he stands you up or stands you up
If you dream that you marry your ex-partner and he leaves you planted or planted at the altar, it means that that person was never sincere or completely sincere with you, that he is not trustworthy, that if he comes back into your life you should reflect a lot before giving him a new opportunity.
Dreaming that you marry your ex-partner but in the end you do not marry
- If you dream that you marry your ex-partner but finally you don’t because you regret it, it means that you are going to live a new love with someone who is not that person, that is, someone new or someone who is already in your life. This dream tells you that life has something very special in store for you with a different person.
- If you dream that you marry your ex-partner but finally you don’t because someone prevents it, it means that third parties influenced your breakup, that they messed up or interfered in the relationship, which directly or indirectly caused your breakup.
- If you dream that you marry your ex-partner but in the end an unforeseen event outside of you or your ex-partner prevents it, it means that you never felt safe or sure of that person’s feelings for you, that you lived a clandestine relationship, a relationship with ups and downs. emotional, that you did not feel reciprocated or reciprocated as you wanted in that relationship.