Dreaming about in-laws and its meaning
Among the many images that can be the protagonists of our dreams we can find the figures of the in-laws and the interpretation of the dream can be twofold : or see in them a point of reference , almost a second family to trust in the absence of a unit familiar and stable or see in them an obstacle that could result in problems in your relationship.
The figure of the father-in-law has a different value , almost less, than the figure of the mother-in-law ; in a dream he can appear as a kind of substitute for the father.
The mother-in-law, on the other hand, is seen as a kind of antagonist, especially if it is a woman who dreams of her, and therefore the dream takes up the clashes and divergences that are experienced in real life; it may happen that even a man can dream of his mother-in-law and almost always associate with his wife, especially the characteristics of his wife, which are common to them, seen mainly from a negative point of view.
Meaning of dreaming with in-laws
Dream in-laws are more or less obvious problems or setbacks that you experience in real life in your relationships and in your family.
These figures, according to the meaning of dreams , are seen and experienced by the dreamer as a kind of judge, precisely because they embody the people whose judgment we fear ; therefore the in-laws symbolize our more or less obvious internal conflicts that are experienced with discomfort, fear and anger.
Dreaming of them can be a kind of warning , a sign that alerts you to your relationships or it can be a way in which the inner self tries to find a solution to the various conflicts that arise in real life.
We must remember that in-laws can be the expression of all those values that keep the family together and traditions and therefore their appearance in dreams can express our part related to family values.
Finally, the dream of the in-laws can symbolize wisdom, experience, a clearer vision of your work and therefore it can be an excellent opportunity to evaluate with relative impartiality what you are experiencing in your personal relationships and family environment.
- Dreaming of an angry father-in-law foretells that you will have arguments with some people around you.
- Dreaming of the dead father-in-law speaking symbolizes serenity and peace in family relationships.
- Dreaming of your dead father-in-law can be a reminder of your family traditions.
- Dreaming of the deceased mother-in-law is a kind of reminder of family traditions, you are probably neglecting something that should normally be remembered as an anniversary or anniversary.
- Dreaming of a crying mother-in-law may mean that you have had a wrong attitude with your partner, you have done something bad that will displease someone close to you.
- Dreaming of the crying of the deceased mother-in-law symbolizes past fights and misunderstandings with relatives that have led to embarrassing situations and serious problems that could be avoided by using a minimum of common sense for the peaceful life of the family.
- Dreaming of your deceased in-laws smiling indicates that you have most likely done something that would make them happy, as long as they are not smiling to make fun of you.
- Dreaming of living in harmony with the mother-in-law can indicate that differences and problems will not be resolved easily and in a short time.
- Dreaming of arguing with your mother-in-law can mean that your existing conflicts will end in a short time and that you will live in peace and harmony.
- Dreaming of former in-laws symbolizes that you miss them, that you are very nostalgic, probably because you have thought about them, and that you feel that your family is missing an important figure.